- The professional hand saw blade is made of high-grade carbon steel to have the necessary strength and flexibility to achieve excellent cutting results.
- Stronger blades avoid bending and vibration.
- The precision ground teeth set by new technology allow for cleaner and easier cuts.
- The teeth are induction hardened (HP) for improved cutting edge retention.
- A new and improved ergonomic two-component soft-grip handle is used with 45° and 90° try squares.
- Crosscut in wood, can be used with a mitre box to cut straight
- Plaster mouldings
- Multiplex/Glued wood
Lignum - A Latin word for wood
MPS® is a family owned company, founded by Martin Pott in 1987. All products are manufactured in Germany to achieve high levels of quality, innovation and consistency.
With passion, MPS® can do what they do best - High quality products for the perfect cutting and sawing solutions from:
- Jigsaw blades
- Reciprocating saw blades
- Hacksaw blades
- Airsaw blades
- Handsaw blades
- Oscillating saw blades
|Three Edge Diamond Ground|
|consider safety for your health and the people around you|
General safety suggestions:
It is advisable to always have the following items nearby and in a good condition
|Blade length||350 mm|
- Stock: 2-5 Days
- Cat No: MPS16350-LIG
- Weight: 0.39kg
- Dimensions: 435.00cm x 165.00cm x 26.00cm
- SKU: MPS16350-LIG
- UPC: 426002864014