Real Steel #0505 Soft Grip Jacketed Graphite Pein Striking Handle Ball Hammer 24 oz | 680 gram
The Real Steel graphite ball pein hammer enhances strength and toughness. The hammer comes equipped with an exclusively profiled, drop-forged and heat-treated head in order to assist you in having a truly powerful strike.
The hammer’s rounded ball end is perfect for shaping and contouring metal, and the graphite core provides the tool with unique durability and resilience. An ergonomically textured rubber grip was implemented in order provide an incredibly firm hold while reducing shock and slippage.
The Real Steel graphite ball pein hammer can be used for forming and shaping sheet metal, striking punches, chisels & peining rivets.
- Polished head and ball pain eliminates rebound, reduce hand fatigue
- Exclusively profiled drop forged & heat treated high carbon steel , long lifetime to use
- Graphite core more strength and durability than fiberglass handle
- Soft and comfortable non-slip textured cushion-grip for secure handling
|RSH0505||Jacketed Graphite Striking Ball Pein Hammer||24 oz||680 g|
- Stock: In Stock
- Cat No: RSH0505
- Weight: 1.02kg
- Dimensions: 395.00cm x 125.00cm x 34.00cm
- SKU: RSH0505
- UPC: 767615192789