A bench saw will assist in completing any woodworking project quickly and easily. It can be used to rip, square, mitre, groove, bevel, shape and join pieces of wood. The bench saws include a mitre gauge for making angled crosscuts and a blade guard to protect users from the exposed blade. It comes with an easily accessible on/off switch.
• Powerful 1500 watt motor cuts through the toughest of timber with ease.
• Mite Gauge allows precise angle to be cut quickly and easily.
• Up and down torsion system for precise cutting.
• Stand with anti-slip rubber feet provides full support and stability.
• Left/Right Table size: 654X150 mm.
- Stock: In Stock
- Cat No: HBT-255L
- Weight: 28.00kg